How Do You Delete Your Fantasy Premier League Account?
Playing Fantasy Premier League is a fun and engaging way for soccer fans to stay up to date with the English Premier league. Players can create new fantasy teams at any point throughout the season. Additionally, players can also delete their teams whenever they wish by deleting their accounts. Here are the steps to delete your Fantasy Premier League account on both the mobile app and the computer website.
Deleting Your Fantasy Premier League Account On The Mobile App
- Open the Fantasy Premier League application and sign into your account using your credentials.
- In the lower right of the home screen, along the white bar, select the tab called “More.”
- Under the “Settings” subheader, select the tab titled “Manage Account.”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Select the gray button that says “Delete Account.” By selecting this button, you will permanently delete your Fantasy Premier League account and team.
Deleting Your Fantasy Premier League Account On The Computer Website
- Open up the Fantasy Premier League website by searching https://fantasy.premierleague.com.
- Sign into your account using your email address and password. This will take you to your fantasy team’s homepage.
- Locate the green horizontal menu bar near the top of your fantasy team homepage and select the green button titled “Pick Team.”
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page. Along the right side vertical menu, locate the subheading titled “Admin.”
- Select the button named “User Profile.” This will display options to manage your Fantasy Premier League account.
- Scroll to the last subheading titled “Delete your account.” Under this section, there will be a gray button that says, “Delete your account.” Select this button to permanently delete your Fantasy Premier League account and team.