How Do You Change Your Team Name In Fantasy Premier League Account?
Competing in Fantasy Premier League is a fun and engaging way to stay engaged with the English Premier League throughout the year. In the fantasy league, fans can make adjustments and changes to their teams throughout the season. One of the changes that can be made is your team name. This can be done at any point in the season.
How do you change your team name on the mobile app?
- Open the Fantasy Premier League app
- If you do not have the automatic sign-in option, sign in to your account using your Username and Password.
- Select the image that says “Fantasy Draft Play Now.” This will prompt you to sign in again but through the mobile version of the Fantasy Premier League website.
- From the mobile website, select the green tab “more”.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Pick Team”. This will bring you to your fantasy team page, where you can make adjustments to your squad.
- Scroll down to the Subsection titled “Admin”. From here, select “Team Details”
- Under the “Team Details” tab, you have the option to change your team name, as well as your favorite club.
- Type your new fantasy team name into the designated box and hit “done” on your keyboard.
How do you change your Fantasy Premier League team name on a computer?
- Go to the website https://fantasy.premierleague.com and sign into your account using your credentials.
- From the horizontal menu of green tabs near the top of the homepage, select the tab titled “pick team.”
- Scroll down until you see the section on the right side of the screen titled “Admin.”
- Select the tab “Team Details.”
- From here, type in your new team name.