- Curling Team
Every curling team has the same basic structure. Once you start curling, you will need to know about each position on a curling team.
Table of Contents
Curling Player Positions
Every curling team has the following four player positions. They are the:
Each position on a curling team has specific duties to keep the game moving at an efficient, action-packed pace. We will learn about those very soon. There are other people involved in a curling team as well called the Fifth and the coach.
Curling Teams List
There are lots of professional curling teams you will see on televised curling programs such as:
- USA Curling Team skipped by John Schuster (mens) and Nina Roth (womens)
- Canadian Curling Team skipped by Brad Gushue (mens) and Rachel Homan (womens)
- Swedish Curling Team skipped by Niklas Edin (mens) and Anna Hasselborg (womens)
- Swiss Curling Team skipped by Peter de Cruz (mens)
- Russian Curling Team skipped by Anna Sidorova (womens)
- Norwegian Curling Team skipped by Thomas Ulsrud (mens)
- Scottish Curling Team skipped by Eve Muirhead (womens)