Best Basketball Socks List
- For Kids: Boys Sock Basketball Soccer Hiking Ski Athletic Outdoor Sports Thick Calf High Crew Socks 6 Pack
- For Adults: Nike Everyday Cushion Crew Socks
- For Men: MUMUBREAL Men's Basketball Socks Cushioned Dri-Fit Athletic Crew Socks
- For Women: Nike Women's Everyday Max Cushion Training Crew Sock (3 Pair)
- Most Affordable: Men's Cotton Sports Athletic Compression Socks Elite Basketball Cushioned Mid-Crew Training Socks 3 Pack
What are Basketball Socks?
Basketball socks typically come in the form of crew socks, ankle socks or knee socks. They do not provide much protective support; they are mostly there to help complete a cohesive uniform. Socks should be snug and provide good circulation.
Special Basketball Socks
Many professional leagues wear different colors for certain special events year round. Teams usually wear pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Socks are an easy way to integrate a message into any game. Each team's socks are usually the same colors as their jerseys, but there are dozens of colors that exist.
Purchasing Basketball Socks
Some popular brands of basketball socks include Under Armour, Nike and Adidas. People of all ages wear basketball socks, and there is definitely a style for everyone. The most important thing is comfort, as uncomfortable socks can distract a player from the game.
Typical basketball socks cost about $6 per pair. Cheap basketball socks can also be found for as low as $1 to $2 per pair. Luxury level basketball socks are the most expensive, and cost as much as $100 per pair. Socks these expensive are not necessary, but NBA players have enough money to buy socks like these.